class.upload.php version 0.32 released
Development version 0.32 available for testing
I am preparing the version 0.32. I have added a few features and fixed some bugs:
- add support for XMLHttpRequest uploads
- added image_pixelate
- added image_interlace
- added png_compression to change PNG compressoin level
- deactivate exec() if Suhosin is enabled
- add more extension to dangerous scripts detection
- imagejpeg takes null as second argument since PHP 5.4
- default PECL Fileinfo MAGIC path to null
- fixed file name normalization
You can download version (0.32dev) here. Send feedback in!
class.upload.php version 0.31 released
class.upload.php version 0.30 released
Development version 0.30 available for testing
I am preparing the version 0.30. I have already added a few features and fixed some bugs:
- large watermarks are now automatically down-sized, or even up-sized to fit in the main image.
- finfo is dealt with in a better way.
- PNG transparent watermarks on transpsrent PNG images is fixed
You can download version (0.30dev) here. Send feedback in!
class.upload.php version 0.29 released
Plans for version 0.30
I will implement some of the following functionalities in the next version of the class:
- support for UTF-8 text and TTF fonts
- resize an image as the percentage of the original dimensions
- drop shadows
- replace a color with transparency
- add an opacity setting to create semi-transparent images
- rotate pictures in any angle
- support for IPTC and EXIF data
- round corners
- image overlay to create borders and corners
- correction of color levels
- alpha masks
- unsharp mask
If you want other features, please contact me. If you like to see development on the class happening faster, don't hesitate to donate!
class.upload.php version 0.28 released
Release of 0.28RC4
I have released a test version 0.28RC4, with support for PHP 5.3, and improved MIME type detection amongst other things. You can get it here